torsdag 3 november 2011

A new season!

Ger er här ett utdrag ur en asbra predikan jag hörde i den internationella kyrkan jag går till här i Addis:

” The usual is over! We are welcome to Gods throne in freedom and the road is open! It´s not about ”doings and donts” becouse Jesus took all of my mistakes. We are in the presence of God today! All and every impression we try to make for God is dead! We don’t have to do things to become something, because we already are so much in God!
God want to bring us to a new season spiritually! He needs to tell me who I am in Him because that will change my life! My identity is in Christ! All things are made new, He is not dead but alive! We don’t really understand who we are in God, if we knew, that would change our lives totally! My identity is making my destiny! That’s why it´s so important for me to see that I belong to God!

The shift for a new season is about me understanding that I am in God and that I am loved by God! 


That gives a new way of looking at myself and it changes things around me.
It´s a new season for me to understand who I am in Jesus Christ! The usual is over!”

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar